COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Get vaccinated. Vaccines are widely available.
Please review the following ahead of your visit to help keep the clinic as safe as possible:
When to not come to the clinic:
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Infected people have had a wide range of symptoms reported – from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
Vaccinated or not, if you have any of the following symptoms please do not come to the clinic. Call us so we can speak to you about your symptoms and make a determination about letting you into the clinic or if herbal medicine might be more appropriate.
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
you are not vaccinated (whether or not you have had COVID in the past) and have traveled or gathered indoors with people from outside your
immediate household we ask that you:
home for a week and get tested for COVID-19 within the next few days.
Public health officials recommend waiting at least three to five
days to get tested, since the virus can take several days to infect
2) If you don’t get tested, the health authority is asking that you stay home for two weeks.
- Acupuncture is strictly by appointment / No walk-ins. You can call or book online.
- COVID screening. Everyone coming to the clinic must complete an initial screening form. Patients who are not vaccinated must complete a COVID screening form ahead of every appointment.
- Please stay in your car and call us when you arrive. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come in.
- Patients only in the clinic. No additional guests or family please.
- You must cover your mouth and nose securely with a mask AT ALL TIMES in the clinic. Masks
with exhalation valves, bandanas and neck fleeces are not allowed.
- No food or drink in the clinic. Please hydrate before or after your treatment. We absolutely require that you remain masked at all times in the clinic.